We are always looking for new talent
We are Jolla. We are #unlike. Are you soon one of us?
Jolla was born in 2011 out of passion of its founders towards open innovation in the mobile space. At the core of Jolla is Sailfish, the most modern, mobile-optimized operating system. We are creating Jolla smartphones running on Sailfish, which are designed with consumer needs in mind, such as intuitive use, multitasking and effortless interaction.
We are a crew of 100+ people from 20 different countries. We have offices in Helsinki, Tampere and Hong Kong, and many people from all over the world are contributing to the Sailfish OS development.
We are currently looking for several enthusiastic SW Testers to join our Jolla boat in Tampere and Helsinki.
In this role you will be doing manual testing of the Sailfish OS and also contributing to the test automation. You will be working with our release and integration team.
This is a fixed-term position for six (6) months. The job is full-time and would be ideal e.g. for students who are interested in doing their internship in an exciting international start-up.
You are the person we are looking for, if you
- are keen to test new things and are willing to contribute to improve the overall quality of the software
- have excellent problem solving skills and are able to quickly identify issues that block your work and get them resolved
- have the ability to be self-organized, work independently and understand the priorities & needs
- are willing to help and work with your fellow testers towards the common goal
- preferably have used Linux before, if not, are a fast learner to grasp the basics
- are good at following instructions
- are a good communicator who pro-actively brings issues to closure
- knowledge on languages other than Finnish or English is an advantage
- have good team working skills and can do –attitude
We offer you
- a unique opportunity to work in an international and dynamic start-up
- a chance to be part of Jolla’s growth
- multicultural, passionate and professional crew to work with
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com latest on 9th August 2015 and mark “SW Tester” to the email subject field. Please also specify in which location(s) you would be ready to work (Helsinki or Tampere or both).
We believe that the best way of creating something meaningful is DIT, doing it together. Being part of Jolla gives you a unique opportunity to sail the seven seas with our amazing crew!
We look forward to having you onboard!
You can send an open application with your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org We will get in touch if your profile matches future openings. We look forward to having you onboard!