We are always looking for great talent to join us!
You can send an open application with your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will get in touch if your profile matches future openings.
We look forward to having you onboard!
We are Jolla. We are unlike. Are you soon one of us?
Jolla was born in 2011 out of passion of its founders towards open innovation in the mobile space. At the core of Jolla is Sailfish, the most modern, mobile-optimized operating system. We are creating Jolla smartphones running on Sailfish, which are designed with consumer needs in mind, such as intuitive use, multitasking and effortless interaction.
We are a team of 100+ people from 20 different countries. We have 3 offices (Helsinki, Tampere & Hong Kong) and many people from all over the world contributing to the Sailfish OS development.
We are currently looking for an energetic Controller to join our Jolla boat in Helsinki.
In this role you will set up, run and development finance and control processes in starting business environment together with CFO.
You are the person we are looking for, if you…
- have a wide-range experience in finance & control tasks, but you are still ready to work hands-on even with routines while simultaneously developing them
- have experience in financial and management accounting and reporting
- have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- are result, process and development driven
- have interest, knowledge and experience of financial tools as well good skills in MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- are capable to prioritize under pressure, tolerate stress and uncertainty
- interested in mobile technology, innovations and capable to turn operations to describing financials
- have previous work experience in startup or similar environment
- have good team working skills and optimistic can do -attitude
- have good communication skills both in English and Finnish
- are independent-minded, innovative and proactive in your work
We offer you
- a unique opportunity to work in an international and dynamic startup
- a possibility to create and acquire new financial tools and develop new processes
- a chance to be part of Jolla’s growth and influence the future
- multicultural, passionate and professional crew to work with
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com latest on 27 April and mark “Controller” to the email subject field.
We believe that the best way of creating something meaningful is DIT, doing it together. Being part of our Jolla crew gives you a unique opportunity to work in an international startup. We look forward to having you onboard!