We are always looking for new talent
We are Jolla. We are #unlike. Are you soon one of us? Jolla was born in 2011 out of passion of its founders towards open innovation in the mobile space. At the core of Jolla is Sailfish OS, the independent, intuitive mobile operating system. We focus on developing Jolla’s Sailfish OS as well as Jolla branded mobile devices, which are designed with consumer needs in mind, such as intuitive use, multitasking and effortless interaction. We are a crew of 120+ people from 20 different countries. We have offices in Helsinki, Tampere and Hong Kong, and many people from all over the world are contributing to our Sailfish OS and mobile device development. We are now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Office Assistant to join our Jolla boat in Helsinki. The job starts immediately once the selection process is completed.
- In this role you will be supporting our Executive Chairman and other Navigators (management team) and Sailors (other employees).
- You will also be responsible for all back-office and administrative tasks, e.g. meeting and travel arrangements and office supply orderings. You will take care of the mail coming in and going out, running errand, visa arrangements, passport applications etc.
- Your work day can include anything from Italian coffee making to organizing events (e.g. Slush, Mobile World Congress), you name it.
- You will also plan and organize company events.
- Supporting other functions in various tasks is also an essential part of your job.
- Previous experience from assistant duties, preferably in a startup or similar environment.
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- You enjoy working in a hectic environment and are able to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience as a SoMe user and familiarity with Facebook and Twitter, IRC is definitely a plus.
- Excellent organizing and multitasking skills.
- Hands on and ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done mindset.
- Positive, service oriented mindset and specifically can-do attitude.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in both English and Finnish – our company language is English.
- Independent, innovative and proactive in your work.
As a Sailor you will have
- A truly multicultural, passionate and extremely talented crew to work with.
- A chance to be part of Jolla’s story and give your valuable contribution to ensure our success.
- A special and startup-like environment in which every day is different.
Positive attitude is all that matters! Please send your CV and application to email@example.com latest on 30th August 2015 and mark “Office Assistant” to the email subject field. We believe that the best way of creating something meaningful is DIT, doing it together. Being part of Jolla gives you a unique opportunity to sail the seven seas with our amazing crew! We look forward to having you onboard!
You can send an open application with your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org We will get in touch if your profile matches future openings. We look forward to having you onboard!