Sales Terms and Conditions
Last updated October 4, 2017
1. ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company information :
Jolla Ltd. Polttimonkatu 3, 33210 Tampere, FINLAND Company ID: 2399817-6 Telephone: +358 40 3518719
- These Sale Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs"), together with the Jolla Terms of Service, set out the terms and conditions that will apply when you place an order through our web store. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about, these T&Cs please contact us. You will be required to confirm that you have read and accept these T&Cs before you submit an order to Jolla. Please note that T&Cs are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of these terms prior to each order that you submit.
- These T&Cs do not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
- This sales contract may be concluded in English language. Versions in other languages than English may be available later.
2. ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products from us. Orders are subject to our acceptance and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order, including where:
- orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided to us;
- there is an error on our site relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on our site; or
- the products that you have ordered are no longer available through our site or in your country.We will, unless we suspect that your order was placed for fraudulent purposes, send you an email to your Jolla account email address if we are unable to accept your order, informing you of the reason.
- After we receive your order, you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact us before you try to place another order for the same product.
- We will send you an email when we dispatch all, or if earlier the first part, of the product covered by your order to confirm that your order has been accepted by us.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order acceptance policy, or if you consider that we rejected your order in error, please contact us.
3. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
We will have the right to make changes to information about products displayed on our site, for example information about prices, description or the availability of products. We will not, however, make any changes to the price or description of any product after we have accepted an order to supply the product to you.
4. ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before we have processed your order. To make changes to your order, please contact us by making a ticket to Jolla Support.
- In case of some products we might not be able to deliver the product to all countries. You will be informed of any territorial restrictions before you will purchase the product.
- Shipping and handling charges, if applicable, will depend on the value of your order and the country to which the product is being shipped. Any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you.
- Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although we aim to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, we cannot promise that they are accurate.
6. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The product price is always the price indicated in the web store when you place your order.
- The available payment method(s) are displayed on the web store.
If the product you have purchased from Jolla is defective or otherwise damaged when you receive it, or does not correspond to the description on our site, you will be entitled to a remedy in accordance with applicable law. Please contact Jolla customer support about product defects and refunds by submitting a request to Jolla Support.
8. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- Nothing in these T&Cs will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- We will not be liable to you under a contract for:
- any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of or damage to data; or
- any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either our breach of a contract or our breach of our legal duty of care. Loss or damage is "reasonably foreseeable" if, at the time that we and you entered into a contract, such loss was either contemplated by us and you or you notified us that the loss may occur if we breached the contract or our legal duty of care.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. GENERAL TERMS
- The contract between you and us is governed by the law of Finland.
- If either you or we do not enforce or delay enforcing any of our rights under a contract, this will not stop us from doing so at a later date.
- If any provision of a contract is not valid or legally enforceable, that term will be deleted and the remaining terms will not be affected.
11. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these T&Cs, please contact us either by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a request to Jolla Support.